We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.
This month we will be showcasing the "Decorative Layer" (shift or no shift) feature of the cartridge.
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - love2createitall.com.
My project is ... Fall Banner
I used the banner on pages 29, 39, 49 & 59 along with shift feature. At first I wasn’t going to do something else instead of the silk leaves, but I made a boo boo. The sealant for the glitter wasn’t completely dry when I picked up a couple of he letters. So instead of just reapplying the glitter, sealing and waiting to dry, I went with a quick fix. One can use a heat tool to make the drying process faster, but the risk of burning the sealant is pretty high as they do burn VERY easy. Heat drying can also remove some of the shine of the glitter and from the sealant as well. So be careful not to overheat.
Now for some Blog Candy! One lucky follower will receive 3 yards of the ribbon I used to create this banner! All you have to do is leave a comment and become a follower to this blog.
CTMH Florentine Paper Pack
Martha Stewart Smoky Quartz Glitter
Bulk Wire Ribbon
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Carolyn Mendoza
- Darla ~ stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Diana ~ dianasfreemoments.blogspot.com
- Wendy Kessler ~ myscrapbookingblog.com
- Eva~ loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Carolyn ~ nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Stephanie- quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Joanne - josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Laura W. scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
- Kindred Hearts - itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com
- Pam Stewart - i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Mendoza ~ craftingwithcarolyn.blogspot.com